imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

lol the napkin thing reminded me of my first date with a long term partner:

I had met her at a munch and her ballsy attitude and forthrightness really impressed me - she asked me out for a meal directly after the (cake and tea) munch was over. I said sure. we went to an italian place near by because we didn't want to spend too much time looking for a place. It was soho and most places are a bit expensive and a bit up their own arse. When the meal came and we were talking, she flicked out her napkin and tucked the end in her Ben Sherman shirt very carefully and started eating. People at the restaurant openly stared at her. She continued eating and chatting (not at the same time, she's actually a very careful eater) and I was so impressed by her not giving a sh*t about the diners I knew we'd be dating again right there. She left a good tip for the wait staff and thanked them for the excellent food and good service.

She was a keeper for a good 2.5 years. but that napkin in the neck, the way she pulled that off with casual pride, impressed me to no end. To me that says "take me for who the fuck I am." and I really liked that.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: