IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya
Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote