Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My UPDATE

Evening all my brave Warrior buddies!!! I came to post a brief update..I am exhausted, to say the least. I have been through the wringer the last 3 weeks..and esp. this one..
The colonospcopy did reveal a mass...he wasn't able to tell me where or what size...and wasn't able to go on with endoscopy...so a biopsy was done. I got the results yesterday afternoon..it is an invasive malignancy...and I am scheduled to see a Surgical Gastro Oncologist next Tuesday, and I will have a CT scan of Chest..to rule out any mets there. The mass is in the transverse colon..and explains the dull, achy, nagging discomfort to the right lower flank area the last 16 months....so I don't know much else til I see him next week....sorry! My appt today with the Gynecological oncologist went well...she is deferring the hysto until I see the gastro onc. and they confer as to right course of treatment to handle both areas of cancer. She is giving me an excellent prognosis and feels she can eradicate the uterine ca with vag hysto with tubes and ovaries..lymph are in limbo at moment...and is hopeful the two specialties can do simultaneous surgeries and only one anesthesia...so I am hopeful....she is also hopeful there is not any other ca elsewhere and both can use the Da Vinci robotic arm for the surgeries...and I will have a hernia repair from my open lap chole last year (open Gallbladder surg)....either way I am going to dig my heels in and fight this darn stuff. I am numb tonight..I cried most of last..and just wanted to post something..as you all have been so loving and supportive and I appreciate each and every one...I am just tired, emotionally drained, and unable to write more...please know I think everyone of you are so incredible..and I heart you all...take care..and debby I may take you up on that offer...I have some amazing folks...and I so love them...night and sorry if I am rambling..I just can't go on any more tonight..mind is on overload...just wannna own this right now, mull it, and spend some quiet and alone time...I know each of you understand...love Clay Glow worm