EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I THINK what happened is that when Mammoliti dropped out of the race, because he decided to endorce Ford (which is SO fucked - since Ford called Mammoliti a "Gino" - who the fuck would endorse someone who called you a racist name?) people who were planning to vote for Mammoliti are now planning to vote for Ford?

I also think that what is going on is that the "asshole vote" is ALL going to Ford, and the "everybody else vote" is split between the other candidates. I mean, that's how the fucking Conservatives got into power in this country in the first place. All of the assholes voted Conservative, and the rest of us split our votes between the NDP, Liberals, Bloc, etc.
True, but part of what annoys me about the situation is that what saved Canada from a Conservative majority was the Toronto/southern Ontario vote, and now we're set to vote in Harper's twin. It doesn't make sense. Then again, they barely poll over 1000 people at once, so hopefully they've been doing their polling in places like Royal York, Rosedale and other wealthy areas of the city, and doesn't actually reflect what's going on in the rest of the city. One can only hope... I really hope the "every body else vote" comes to its senses and rallies behind Smitherman for all our sakes. We're pretty much fucked otherwise. If Ford gets in it'll be like Mike Harris all over again with the rest of Ontario exempt from the lunacy.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: