Old 12-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #39
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default Book swap anyone?

warwick...
Monkey trials is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you wish to read more...I will send u monkey girl its about the recent evolution/creation trial that went on in pennsylvania a few years ago. send me a private message and i will send u the book.

That goes for anyone really...we can mail books to one another as part of this thread.. A lot of what I read tho is on my kindle....but when i do buy a book i am more than happy to send to to anyone...long as they promise to pass it on to the next person.

I also currently have a copy of Dan Brown's the lost symbol if anyone wants to borrow...just email me your address.. (i send media mail so dont expect it in 2 days more like 8)

Oh speaking of an outstanding read........................ The boy who harnassed the wind!!!!!!...I just read it today..... wowowwowwowowow
its a true story. .. excellent excellent excellent. If you liked 3 cups of tea or the novel out stealing horses.....you will find this book worth reading..

About an hour ago I started "Stones into schools" written by the same author who wrote 3 cups of tea......tho to get my brain functioning i am going to re-read 3 cups of tea then read stones into schools....they are stand alones but....i think the connectiveness of them will be better appreciated and understood by doing it (they r on my kindle so i cant lent them to ya)