RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOL LOL LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
angrily, i am wearing yoga pants, a pink tank top and a teal hoodie and a long brown scarf wrapped around my neck a couple of times and furry slippers (and i'm STILL cold!). and now i'll tell you why i'm angry. when i lived alone i would wear short shorts and underwear all winter with my heater on about 85. now EZ hates running the heater and it's goddamn 68 degrees in the house. how is one supposed to even survive in that kind of temperature? i put clothes on chester because his fur's so thin and he starts to shiver when i want to take him outside. heaters are so we don't have to dress like we're outside, inside!
I must say, although you are angry, thank you for making me laugh while reading this , i'm sorry for laughing but I sympathize and I have been known to keep my house at 90 year around, bc I CANNOT stand cold weather at all!
Once in the july weather, I had the heat on in the car, and 2 of my buddies were ever ever ever so ticked off at me and when they got out of the car they dripped sweat everywhere . So, I had to laugh a bit reading this...

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post: