View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
DaddyDevon

How Do You Identify?:
xxxx

DaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST ReputationDaddyDevon Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm actually kinda old, but new to this site. ;)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Devon and I joined this site for a number of reasons. First of all, I'm a Daddy looking for a girl. I'm also in an open relationship and partnered with an amazing and sexy femme, and we'd like to make friends with other butch-femme couples. As much as I'm very social I can also be a lone wolf and would like to have a couple of close butch buddies. I love meeting folks in the butch-femme community from all over the globe.

Feel free to message me if you just want to say hello or find out more about me. One thing you won't read on my profile is that I'm also a good momma's boy and trying to be a better Jewish boy.

Thanks,

Daddy Devon
DaddyDevon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyDevon For This Useful Post: