View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I have reported this, and I have been told not to report and kick ass, but I can't help it. Have you lost your ever loving mind? I don't care HOW creeped out you personally are by femme cock, but how dare you post your disgust about it on a public site. Posting on this thread, and phrasing it as you did, almost compares it to something out of a horror movie. DO you KNOW how homophobic and sexist that is? Are you AWARE that there are a number of femmes who strap on this site?

Who are you to tell femmes on this site that others are creeped out by their sexual desires? I do not care what your personal preferences are. But no femme who straps needs to be reminded that a certain number of heteronormative cretins think that her desire is disgusting and frightening, so out of the norm that it counts as creepy.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

I am not a member of your "gang." I do not care that you couldn't get on top when you were too young and too clueless to talk to your date. I do not want the nudge nudge, back slapping crap that you clearly feel will be well-received here. Save it for your offline friends who enjoy that.

I do not need to be reminded that these kinds of attitudes exist. You want to talk about being creeped out -- I was. By your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Back in the day when I was around 25 years old and important to note I was still drinking, this gorgeous hot femme I had become aquainted with earlier in the evening came out of her bathroom into her bedroom wearing a ... well it was what I strap on just before sex.

Now back to the story ... we had been having a lot of foreplay before she went into her bathroom. I was experiencing much difficulty trying to discreetly aroll around to the top. Gang, I felt as though I was engaged in a wrestling match. When she walked out of the bathroom and I saw she was wearing wanky at full upward tilt attention, it skeerrd me so badly ... my little friend , swriveled
eled up and laid low in my boxers. Skeered him too.

Creeped me out!
Scared this stone butch right on into 12 step recovery.

There is nothing wrong with a femme wearing a strappie. For me, on the other hand, it is something I have no desire participate in.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: