Old 05-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #51
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
Meg Christian, right? I saw/heard her sing that at the OLD Michigan stomping grounds. You think we're outdating/outdated? I LOVE IT!

Proud Lesbian here! DID I SAY LESBIAN here!!!??

Also, happy as hell with my ol' butch bad assed self!!! Love those femme lesbians and dykes too!!

AND LOVE BEING A DYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND OF COURSE, "queer-er than a seven dollar bill"!!)

Thanks for the "D.A.L.T.W.O.F." fun memories of days gone by recall here Bully. I still have copies of The LC with that "strip" in them. It was wonderful and FUN to reclaim those bad nasty horrible words that the world tried to crucify us with. Sad to see similar uprising within the community though, shown at times... against ones own choice(s) of words/ID's that they go by. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Live and let live I say!!

*I'm just proud, proud, proud - well, and then a little bummed when I read or hear any "anti" anything sentiments. Everyone should be proud of who they are, IMHO. (Respect is paramount!)

Peace ALL...

WILDCAT - who is just sick about the BP oil crap right now.

Soooo..
Wildcat.... michigan huh?

So we are old... lol but remember?

alix dobkin......yahoo australia
Lesbian code...

two nice girls.. birth control and beer

chris williamson ( heard she is going this year, rumor of holly near)

Toshi Regan

and Im thinkin I might just go this year for fun... not work...

Oh yeah.. I like being called a dyke the best... or a lesbian. it used to be an insult but I use it to my advantage and have embraced the term. I have never liked the word queer for some reason .

I would be cool to run into you at fest, WILDCAT!

we could sit around the fire singing old feminist protest songs and womyns folk music and burn other peoples bras, for old times sake....
You know You wanna!

Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post: