Old 05-10-2018, 10:56 AM   #9
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhhhhh, thanks for all the information. I think I shall be seeking physical outlets as soon as I heal from surgery ( I am developing the understanding of teenaged boys, no wonder they were ... )
I think I am lucky right now, only getting perpetually aroused when I hear the gf’s voice... feeling like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football.

So not to sound stupid here guys, but that electrical charge that hits then the lingering desire if not fulfilled . I now understand why guys grab themselves and (adjust so frequently) tho that seems to not work very well. After this raise to 75 per week it seems to be at a real strong desire about 12 hours and lasts for abt 48 hrs and now is there but shall I say manageable... can’t wait for Sunday when things are at the low.
Oh yeah news I dropped 36 pounds since surgery, so I am 1/3 of the way to my goal; and it’s strange I am being referred to as a female more now than b4surgery. My gf says it’s the tell tale mannerisms,,, so I am relearning how to develop more confidence and be less self conscious . I will confess I am avoiding wash rooms that are not all gender.