betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I think I'd date me.

I know that I can be trusted to give myself a lot of space, and I like my space. I wouldn't get my feelings hurt when I don't return my phonecall, because I would have forgotten that I had called myself to begin with. That sounds good.

Plus I wouldn't have to argue with myself over what radio station to listen to, and I would never begrudge myself a True Blood Marathon Saturday. I wouldn't criticize myself for drinking several pots of coffee a day, because I'd be drinking that much too. I'd never pressure myself to quit smoking. I wouldn't want me to change anything about myself.

If I moved in with myself I wouldn't have to compromise with myself on things like what colour to paint the bathroom, because me and myself have the same taste.