View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 05:57 PM   #110
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentfemme View Post
Hi tantalizingfemme,
Those look awesome! Let us know how the mini quiches go. I want to make a dessert with chickpea flour, but it'll be my first time using it, so I'm a little wary.

On another note, I just made vegan mac and cheese for the first time and it turned out great!! I'm stoked!
Vegan mac and cheese is great! I found pasta made from chickpeas and other types of beans at the local co-op and am waiting to make mac & cheese with it. Does your cheese sauce include cashews?

The quiches came out great. I used fresh garlic, rosemary, and basil along with some sauteed red onion and green pepper. The flavor is subtle, which I like. This is how they came out:

I made a vegan green goddess dressing, and brought that as a dipping sauce.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: