imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?

its one of my favourite things to do. love it. however, there are some that dont understand why on earth I'd bother. The last butch that said "meh" when I mentioned it said "Well I cant feel a thing, I dont understand the point but if it turns you on, knock yourself out, I'll watch." and pointed at her strap on.

I declined. I'm not into doing things for my own pleasure. I want to do things for theirs. And if they dont love it... no point.

That said... one ex of mine didnt really see the point but she had never really worn a strap on before me, so I decided to take the chance and show her. It took a couple of times for her to adjust her brain to it and I stuck with it, just taking it into my mouth briefly before she'd push me on the bed, but she started to really enjoy those few moments and started to suggest them. it would go for quite a while, then she'd take it off, with the vision firmly in her head and have my suck her off the way i sucked her strap on cock off.

worked a treat.

also, sometimes slipping a small vibe(like a little bullet) under the strap on and manipulating it in rythm to the way you are using your mouth works really well on some. that way they can cum in your mouth.

but yeah, eye contact can be a bit much if you are shy. Even I get embarrassed or awkward sometimes looking up.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-02-2014 at 02:40 AM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: