View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 09:37 AM   #7339
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Your mother's Fruit Cocktail Creamy salad dessert sounds like an version of Ambrosia...which I just LOVE!

It's only me, so I will fix an lovely meal for me....unless I am invited to share Thanksgiving with close friends of close family friends, then if so, I'll make something special to take to dinner (Pecan Pie or Apple tart dessert).

If the weather hold up and it's beautiful, then go sight seeing around town (trees).

Go see an movie

Give me three rich memorable events during your lifetime which shaped your opinion of the world (during the 60s)???
1. Enjoy life it's short as evidence of the assassination of JFK
2. Protest against things you feel strongly about..I think it helped end the Vietnam war
3. Give peace a chance as demonstrated by John & Yoko's two week-long Bed-Ins for Peace (1969)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote