Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
Hello lovely ladies,

I use eyebrow pencils and have tried many, believe me. I don't get my brows waxed completely sinceI love the look of thick, dark brows and mine are not naturally that dark. I love them when they're arched.

I'm currently using Brow Wiz by Anastasia. I'd never heard of it until I walked into an Ulta a few weeks back not finding what I was looking for. This stuff is amazing! Perfect color (not too dark, not too light), glides on smoothly, but doesn't smudge easily.

What eyebrow product(s) do you use?? I'm open for any recommendations. I highly appreciate the time and effort many women (and men) invest onto their brows. If you're bored, please feel free to share pics of yours. I will.

(Really, I have a life--I'm just not working until Monday, lol)

That sounds nice. I might have to try that.

I usually use inexpensive pencils, like NYC brand or CoverGirl, but they do smudge especially in the heat and this summer is sure to be extra sweltering.

My brows are very sparse. They used to be thick caterpillers, but I had a reaction to the waxing the very first time I had them waxed and almost all of my eyebrow hair fell out. Very little has come back so I use pencils to fill in what I have left.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: