View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 10:50 AM   #34
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I've been getting the warning since yesterday. I was able to just click that I understood the risk, and come into the room with Chrome. I ran a scan with my anti-virus, and it's clean. Don't know what the issue is.
My Mal-Ware hasn't detected anything either but I am getting the warning with IE .. and Foxfire... not coming in until it clears up because My Mal-ware warning pops up every 15 seconds and I can't be bothered... been on vacation all week and haven't missed much I am sure ....