Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I used to think that if I were stranded, and was in need of a desert island collection, that all my other ideas seemed to not be quite all there. So, I'm going to try again, do something a little different -- because just when I think I know something about me, then I realise I've changed.

Books :: I don't know that I'd want books to read, since by memory I have lots of good stuff to rehearse by heart. So this time, instead of books, I'm going to make sure I have some craft supplies on hand, like: knitting needles and skeins of yarn, crochet hooks too. Color crayons and a huge box of coloring pens and paper and glue and scissors, and lots of pencils and pens.

Music :: I think having a guitar and a flute and back up guitar strings, will satisfy my need for music. Plus, if I find drift wood or save back all the busted coconut shells, I can make wind chimes.

I don't usually watch TV or movies, per se, but I do enjoy things like that. So, I'm going to say that having a copy of the documentary about Sugarman, would be nice to watch. I'd also like all the seasons of Downton Abbey. Too, I'd like to have all the seasons of Seinfeld, and maybe slip in a movie or two by Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. Maybe even a few b-rated flicks just to have some sort of balance.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: