Old 10-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #10
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

I play a little piano,guitar and harmonica

For me I have been singing in bands since I was 19 and pretty much my last band was in my 50's,but never learnt an instrument till i was 52.
I guess I was lucky in that my body was my instrument,but truth is I never thought I was smart enough to learn an instument.

I started playing harmonica,with the last band,which really was more of a clollective,with different members changing instuments,and 4 or 5 different singers,I just started playing in the background,although I cant play blues harp at all.....
Then I got a piano and went through lots of teachers,mainly trying to avoid learning properly and being arrogant.
then I got sick and could no longer sit at the piano,I got a guitar dec 26 2017,im now having lessons from a pretty renowkned rock guitarist,with a classical background,he trained at Berkley,which is unusual fo OZ

For me acoustic music,more James Taylor,but thats pretty high reaching

Thats hard,musically ive played lots,but instrumentaly,beginner-intermediate.

I would say both,I play guitar everyday but I got asked to perform last week,"sing"
Have I ever made money,well no
money has never been my motivation,i just love music

I love playing with others,as you really learn a lot and I just love talking about music and its so much fun,I actually never could do Kareoke,I just felt so lonely on stage by myself
I find that since learning an instrument I hear music differently.

right now
Damian Rice-delicate
the stones-Dead Flowers
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: