SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Um me wearing make up is a choice it's not my gender.

What happens if you're a femme who never wears make up does that mean you lack femme attributes?
Nope - not at all. Again, I was referring to how others tend to perceive what is femme/butch/masculine/feminine - not how I see it. In my opinion, a person can wear jeans, combat boots, and a t shirt with no makeup and be one kickass femme. I also believe a person can wear make-up and be as butch as the next. I have been known to wear eyeliner... my whole point - and perhaps I'm just failing at finding the right words here - however, when I talk about societal norms and others' perceptions, I don't see how that gets equated to what I think/feel...
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote