Old 01-08-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butches and bindings and breasts, oh my

Hello my fabulous femme sisters.

I was wondering if you could help me out with something; I would really love to hear a few femme opinions on this. If you want to pull up a chair and grab a glass of wine, all the better.

I've been pondering sex (like you do when you're not getting any) and having a think about what's been good and what I might want more of in my next relationship.

As a result, I've started to acknowledge a few things about my own preferences such as:
  • I've never been turned on by my partner's breasts
  • I'm never motivated to touch them
  • Mostly I'm pretty good at ignoring my partner's breasts completely
  • Unless they're in a binding vest and suddenly I'm all over them
  • I still need my partner's body to be female even if they ID as male
So, what I would like to ask you all is:
  • How do you feel about your partner's breasts?
  • Are they a turn on or not?
  • Do you want to touch them? Ignore them? Play with them?
  • Do binding vests turn you on?
  • If your partner had top surgery, would they become more or less attractive to you?
This is not a discussion about different definitions of stone or transitioning or anything like that, although that's all very important and well covered elsewhere on here. I'm really just wondering what you make of your partner's boobs.

*Just to be clear, my breasts require a dive-esque starring role in any goings on. That's how it is and always will be.*

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out in thinking about this. You're all great!
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post: