View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #13
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not turned on by breasts and have no desire to touch them or otherwise play with them... it makes me uncomfortable like I don't know what I'm doing and am doing the wrong thing... lol... I don't mind if they are out or whatever, they certainly don't repulse me (and I'm be concerned about myself if they did), but I guess it makes me feel weird and like positions are reversed in a way that fucks with my head if I'm asked to touch/kiss/suck/whatever. I guess, to ME, it feels a bit too dominating or feminising my partner. I would never expect my partner to give up something she likes for my sake but most of the time I end up in bed with people where the boundaries have been made clear. And if I were unsure, I would initiate conversation.
What my partner does with her body is her business, I would be mortified if I were so shallow or selfish that my partner were to become less attractive to me if she did something with HER* body that SHE wanted to do. As someone else said in the thread, confidence is attractive and my partner feeling good about herself and being able to communicate her desires is the most attractive thing of all.

*or other pronouns as individual directs
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: