Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
After facing backlash, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz is expected to be back in Texas Thursday after flying to Cancun on Wednesday as millions of Texans boil their water and struggle to heat their homes

Cruz went for a long-planned trip but was expected to return almost immediately, the Associated Press reported. The noise of Cruz’s trip sparked backlash and left many criticizing the Republican lawmaker for leaving Texas while its residents go through an unprecedented crisis.

Original headline
Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz expected to return after trip to Cancun amid statewide power outage
Renamed headline
Cruz says "Shit I'm SO busted, now I have to go back to Texas and freeze with the rest of the peons!"
The Root had a nice headline on this: After Throwing His Wife, His Dad, His State, His Country, His Name, and His Nuts Under the Bus, Ted Cruz Throws His Daughters There, Too.

This isn’t thread compliant, but I thought it was worthy of a mention.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: