View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 04:17 PM   #697
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Why does that golden statue of Trump remind me of the golden calf?? Then again we all know how that story ended.
LOL (or not), yesh, there is an awful lot of people who recall this particular episode, including my mom. OMG, my mom left the GOP before last year's presidential election and became a Democrat - renouncing her GOP membership because even my mother could seek the sociopath/narcissist train wreck that TP has always been and will continue to be until American society finds a way to reign in these types of wacko-sicko personalities that wreak havoc upon those in their own family to the wider audience of those who comprise American society and the world at large.

I read somewhere today that when that sycophant had a golden statue made of himself, that Twitter lit up faster than people could say Moses.

What I wonder is this: How many Israelites were in number during their Wilderness episode and does it compare to the number of voters who have been sucked into believing all the deranged stories and lies that spew forth from the deranged ex-monster in charge (who, thankfully, was fired from office and can no longer live off the tax payers who support government programs, etc)?

This is what out of control narcissists do: they push the envelope of decency until it is painfully obvious that the only other way to bring them to justice is to make sure they pay a huge price for their role in hurting others by any number of means.

Like we all heard Mr. Cohen state on national news, TP needs to make sure he has a suitable jumpsuit to wear in prison. State prison, that is.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: