View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #4532
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Aches and pains, bah humbug. My mom taught us all about mind over matter. She was a pro. ballerina through her 30s. Smiling through performances that I would have called "safe word" on. Her right great toe nail never did heal properly. She used to tell me stories of taping up her foot when I started in about taping ankles and wrists doing gymnastics. Made me feel like a wuss, though not her intention. Was just trying to bond.
Oh my gosh, I've have heard horror stories about the pain of ballet! Your mom was a definite trooper, cathexis.

You were a gymnast? Did you have a specialty? I can definitely see how that would be wear and tear as well.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post: