theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm feeling anxious. I'm going in to the hospital early tomorrow morning to have another kidney stone lithotripsy in my right kidney. I had the last stone lithotripsied and removed in December of 2018 (right kidney, same as last time) at the VA, and the experience of it was just awful. So, I'm not going to the VA this time. I'm going to use my private insurance. Everything will be done in one shot tomorrow morning and I should only have a stent in my ureter for, at the very most......ten days, following the procedure.

Still, this sucks and I'll be glad when it's all done and over with.

Thoroughly annoyed,
~Theo~