View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 02:01 PM   #6808
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Looking foward to-

Son stopping by after work to fix the television. Amazon Video upgraded things. There's no problem at his house but mine didn't take well to the changes at all. He says I need some part to make this old fashioned television set spring back to life, run full speed ahead. Old fashioned? He just bought this set around a year ago I think, definitely less than two. How long do they keep these things out on the front shelves or back in storage anyway?

I'm also looking forward to Easter. It will be my youngest grandson's first. So tired though. Well I saw a three pack of giant Easter eggs – one gold, one silver, one bronze. As to who gets which I'll do it like anniversaries oldest to youngest. Stuff a little money, some pastel Easter color wrapped Hershey's kisses in and call it a day. Just relax, eat drink and be merry while I watch the boys hunt eggs. Being a grandma is so fun. And relaxing.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: