Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I must sound like a broken record by now (laughing).. but I am looking forward to going over to hang with My sister tomorrow. Her fiance is going to a fishing tournament I believe - so My sis and I are going to just chill - and maybe grill something or order pizza or whatever. I also think we are going to go through the photo albums and picture boxes that My Mom had. I want to do a family wall in My living room - and My sister wants to add to hers - so we will do that - and then take the ones we want to Walmart to have them enlarged or whatever.

Tomorrow also looks good for weather as well - around 77 degrees with a small breeze - we can chill on her front deck in big deck rocking chairs that Mike (her fiance) just got her for her birthday/Mother's day last month.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: