View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 05:42 PM   #6842
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy. My poor son. J had a melt down Friday, I had a melt down Saturday. In between she told him – I quit! I told him – She's fired! We didn't talk with each other and we put him in the middle. Don't worry he assured her, he'd talk to me. Don't worry he assured me, I'll talk to her. We'll bring someone else in to relieve the stress on both of you okay? Her– fine by me. Me– fine by me. Then this morning we both woke up in cheery, sunny moods, apologized, quickly forgave each other and worked out a new game plan. Figured out what we could do differently in the future to prevent that sort of thing happening again. I'm surprised we can't see smoke coming out his ears. All that drama and then this? He's just shaking his head. Lesson learned, next time we just cut out the middleman. LOL – He's so touchy.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: