☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our tree was up and decorated November 1. We don't mess around. We (Especially me!) love love love Christmas lights. They're one of my top 5 happy places

I have many memories as a child and even as a teenager sleeping on the couch (even though we weren't supposed to sleep on the couch) so I could fall asleep staring at the lights. Something comforting about the soft glow that makes my heart sing. Sometimes I get up early before work and spend five minutes cuddling the dog on the couch so I can look at the lights. It's the little things..

We went to Christmas In the Park last year and saw a lot of decorated trees and then walked the small shopping plaza. It was nice and something I'd like to do again this year.

It still weirds me out to have no snow, but they put up snowflake lights on the lightposts in San Francisco so I get to see those when I leave work at night.

I may have asked the boy to buy me an advent calendar because who doesn't like to countdown with chocolate?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: