Old 06-12-2016, 03:05 PM   #6
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Favorite genre(s): Classical, Country, Pop.

Music you grew up listening to: Disco cr*p. Sucked to be a child of the 70's and trapped in the parental car and no ipod invented yet to tune out their music. If you have never been forced to listen to "Disco Duck" then you have lived a blessed life.

Favorite Artist/Band: Ah, so many. Current favs. are Chris Botti, Yo Yo Ma, Indigo Girls, Rascal Flatts, Lo Cash and Darius Rucker.

First concert: The Police

Last concert: Two days ago. Joshua Bell and Chris Botti with ASO.

Favorite feel good song: Lo Cash "I love this life"

Song that brings a tear to your eye: Wiz Khalifa "Long Day" and Sir Elton "Candle in the Wind" 1997 version.

Favorite song to dance to: "Shut up and Dance with me" by Walk the Moon

Sexiest song: "All of Me" John Legend, "The way you look tonight" Sinatra

Love song: "Unforgettable" Nat "King" Cole

Angry/Break up song: "To the left" Beyonce, "Hard Candy Christmas" Dolly Parton

Favorite shower ballad: "Defy Gravity" from Wicked

Song that you would like played at your funeral: "Simple Gifts", "We Gather Together" and end with a lighthearted "Zip a dee doo dah" instrumental version by Mannheim Steamroller

Last song that you listened to: My daughter practicing "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring" on her cello.

Song that you hate but can't help singing along with: I don't listen to songs I hate and certainly don't sing along with them. I will say it amazes me how many people love "Stairway to Heaven." Can't abide that song myself.

If your only means of communication was music, what would you introduce yourself with: Yo Yo Ma playing "Gabriel's Oboe" by Ennio Morricone

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: