View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:40 AM   #542
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
How the Hell did a greasy fat-fingured ignorant buffoon come to a position where he can murder tens of millions of people with the wave of his hand.
Americans, as a whole, are responsible for this mess.

Fix this please and stop complaining about "others" opining on the damage that the Government and its policies are inflicting. You're a "world power" and the damage and the incredibly ignorant polices affect us all. This is not just an "American" planet.
Wow.

We (USA) are living this every single day. Living with this POS ruining our country, destroying our reputation in the world, putting fucking CHILDREN in cages, threatening to start WWIII, kissing up to dictators....on and on and on.

I have (as most of us do) some form of PTSD from several years of watching this play out. We know, should the POS be impeached, we may be in even WORSE trouble with Pence; you see, POS has no soul, but Pence? Pence wants to kill us!

What is your solution? I mean you seem to have thought about this a lot...what is your solution? Stage a coup? Take to the streets? With one of the worlds strongest armies, do you see that accomplishing anything at all? Well??

We are trapped in this nightmare (yes, everyone in the world), but I see no other country stepping up to take down this dictator, do you? Oh yeah, that’s right...it’s because we step up and protect the world! When it’s us needing the protection, when it’s us needing the solution, we sure do get a bunch of fucking whiney people showing up to tell us how wrong we are!

So much for civil conversation!

I’m sorry Medusa, i’ll Step out of this thread.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: