TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tornados a mile wide

AS of Yesterday, there were 4 major storm cells that hit over my area in East of Dallas. They all formed Tornados. I am lucky none touched down where I live in Edgewood. I live 14 miles from one of the EF3 tornados that touched down just north of me. I live 15 miles west of another that touched down in my mom's town. I live 7 miles from one that touched down south of me. These storm cells were growing in size as they passed through our area producing hail, rain storms, high winds, etc. I have video of footage taken from tornados that touched down around my area.
Now, get this......I live 1 hour south of Rowlet TX and 1 hour East of Garland Tx , both of which had EF-3 and EF-4 tornados touch down that caused a massive path of destruction to property and lives, including sucking up cars and trucks off the George Bush Turnpike at I-30 in Garland then moved on into Garland and into Rowlet. All of these storms were produced and flew right over my apartment building. I heard our sirens going off all day long yesterday,I got locked in a small walmart stand alone grocery store in my town when the first storm cell formed. It had hit Grand Saline TX where my mom lives nearby just outside of town. I called her from my cell and told her to take cover in the bathroom because its' the safest place in her home for how it's built. She luckily didn't have to endure any damage but others did nearby. Those storms produced some of the BIGGEST TORNADOS NOT SEEN IN THIS AREA of Texas since the 1950's. I got home from walmart and another alarm sounded while I was outside sitting on my porch smoking, I saw black clouds forming above, then a tiny tail and EVERYTHING GOT QUIET< and I do mean QUIET> the rain stopped, no birds chirped, no wind, and I could see that tail in the sky starting to form above my building. I ran inside and took shelter all the time praying silently. I heard some slight whistling, then everything stopped and the rain started to fall again. I have been in a tornado before and they usually sound like a freight train coming and they whistle. I coudln't believe it had stopped. I couldn't believe my TV news saying a hour or so later that Rowlett and Garland had both been hit by the storm cells that had passed over my area and my building. OMG I have video and pictures of them on my facebook page of people that took them live. MILE FREAKING WIDE !! atleast 11 people died, many injured, much destruction, and 8 people in those vehicles passed away as well. I feel so badly for the victims in this path of destruction. I feel lucky to be able to walk out my door and breathe air. I feel lucky my mom, her brothers and family members weren't hit with this massive storms destruction. I just feel blessed and sad at the same time.
Today, we're experiencing Torrential rain storms causing major flooding in towns surrounding mine and in mine. I mean MAJOR FEET FLOODING. If you''ve ever heard of First Monday Trade Days in Canton,TX, well it's all flooded feet under water there. My uncles property is flooded as well. Freeways are flooded , side roads are flooded, there's not too much that hasn't flooded around my neck of the woods.
I ask for prayers for the people that endured the storms and are still getting flooding, it's supposed to rain tomorrow as well. I think the rain guage my neighbor put out is full. I bet we've had over 2 ft of rain. OMG it's horrible here.

Please pray for those in need. Thanks.