Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

This is sad. The police just posted a pic from my favorite town beach on the ocean side.

There is a snack bar off the parking lot facing the beach. There used to be a 40 foot walkway from the snack bar to the stairway that led down to the beach off a 20 foot cliff. The storm in January took out the stairway and eroded about 10 feet of cliff. Now the walkway is gone and the "cliff" is at street level with the Atlantic trickling into the parking lot.

This is what it used to look like:

This is the link to the video of what it looks like now:

Nauset reconfiguration

Good thing the town bought the property on the cliffs above the parking lot.

One of the perks of living in a small town is that when weather causes trees to fall across roadways, the town cuts enough of the tree to open the road. The rest is left for folks with fireplaces and wood stoves to come cut up for their own use. The town will clean up what is leftover in a few days.

Here, I am waiting on the landscapers to deal with the 2 40+ feet pine trees off my deck. One is leaning on the other which is also starting to lean. Hoping the wind stay from the north so when they fall, it will be away from the building.

Seriously, too too fucking old for this shit.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: