View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 02:00 AM   #4696
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ecstatic, well nearly so. The low cost spay and neuter place has decided the kittens and Survival Mom qualify for services. They came over, viewed mom and babies, gave all a brief cursory exam, weighed them, administered some vaccines/preventative treatments, and delivered some happy news – they've already found a place willing to take them. They'll be staying with me until they are ready to be spayed or neutered. Then at the clinic, be seen by a veterinarian, have an overall health exam, basic lab draws, all the usual wellness check prior to surgery precautionary stuff. After being spayed/neutered, Mom and kittens are cleared to travel, they'll be going to a no kill shelter in the city where they'll have the best possible chance of being adopted. I hope I'm making the right decision concerning where to place them.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: