Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #26
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
For me personally..my Daddy is so steadfast and strong..Hy was born to be a Daddy..you can just know this if you spend one minute around Hym..Hys pure essence screams Daddy..but Hy is only human..and has moments when Hy needs to be able to not be the strong one..and i am so proud that Hy knows Hy can lean on me..that i am a strong woman as well as Hys Daddys girl...i love Hym more for showing me this side..Hy is amazing in every sense of the word..my Daddy is my hero..and i think Hy is more brave when Hy shows me that side. It takes a bigger person to admit when they are struggling than to hide it imho.
MsW8ing, Thank you for sharing this. I love the input. Yes, hym being stronger because of leaning on you is the kind of thing I am talking about. Love the post.