Old 10-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #35
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
One Femme, I want to go to the most intimate places with you. Experience the most personal touch, the ones beyond everyday intimacies. Things like running your bath water for you, testing it to make sure it's not to hot for you. Pulling you close to me so I can reach behind your head to take you hair clip out so your hair falls down. Taking the tips of my fingers to brush the spaghetti straps on your sun dress down across your shoulders and upper arm. Slightly brush my lips against yours as I dip you down to the side and kiss you deeply. I want to lift you back up and slide your sun dress down and off then pick you up and put you in the warm, bubbly bath water with all those scents that make me weak in the knees, sprikle pedals of your favorite flowers and sit and watch you for a few minutes. Gaze at you and take in that look of wanting me in your eyes. Closer to the tub and take in the smell in the air, your scent intoxicates me. I want to reach my hands in the water and search for the soap and the cloth so I can wash you and wash your long hair (as I plan to brush it when we are done). I want to be intimate and personal like that. I want to refresh the water to keep it at comfortable temperature so you don't chill. I want to get in with you, on top of you and kiss you from your forehead down to... yes, go under the water and kiss you "there" to unlock a secret or two from your secret garden. I want to come up from under the water and follow the trail of kisses back up to your mouth, kiss you softly then deeply, getting stronger and more passionate as I touch you "there" and take you places you've never been. Then I get under you in the tub so that your back is to me and I just hold you while you while you still feel think of what we just shared. I will just hold you. The heat, the sweat, the passion, the trembling, the secret garden has been entered. Lock me in right there, in your secret garden.[/B][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]
I enjoy bathing and setting up the tub with bubble soap for my lady. This is a gesture of affection and care especially after she had a long day at work. Kudos to all the guys that take good care of their ladies. [/QUOTE]

Hi Mr. Sweet,
Thank you buddy for input. Feel free to keep writing!