View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 08:27 PM   #75
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,180 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
I'm moving into my very own place for the first time since I was 25 (I had it for a year). I'm 47. I've never had enough money to rent on my own, so always roommates. and I've lived with 3 partners. So this co-op I'm Moving into, the whole place will be my femme cave and I'm really excited about getting rid the of all my third hand furniture. My mum is getting ready to move into supported living so she's giving me some Of grampa's 1940s beautiful peices and the rest I'm doing in mid century Danish.
I've picked out a green velvet couch, a black velvet wing back chair, a turquoise 1950's geometric pattern rug (the place has hardwood floor, so.. Rugs a plenty!) and some really beautiful 1950's danish style solid wood bookshelves, sideboard and a black stained cherry wood dining table.

My new domain! It's a heritage building (Edwadian era) so there will be issues, but the suite is beautiful

My whole femme cave to myself. BLISS
How exciting! Your plans sound really fun. Enjoy it and keep us posted on progress!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: