Old 06-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #227
Kast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hye
Relationship Status:
in love with her

Kast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
*shakes my head*
I don't know what to say that will not be taken wrong, but all I can say that's fit to read is REALLY????? Good grief.
Hey Corkey, I need to talk to the Hopi - is there anyone on here that's in their tribe... ?

I've been doing research on Lyme and Morgellons and I stumbled on all of this, there's reason to believe that these "mystery" diseases will be in the water, too. I have been on a site researching and this is where my research lead me... I don't work for them!! I've been allowed to continue but I can't mention the diseases because they aren't public knowledge yet.

Tell the Hopi that the chemtrails are their 'spiderwebs', it creates a fungus that looks like a web, and the dispersants are the 'rivers of rocks' and that people should be flocking to them soon. The air and water are going to be contaminated and to get into their caves and to store lots of water.
Kast is offline   Reply With Quote