Old 11-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
Tom Turkey gets a pardon from me this year. I will be sleeping all day in preparation for a VERY long 12 hour shift doing traffic and crowd control for midnight madness......otherwise known as BLACK FRIDAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I have to do that midnight madness, too. Just in another state. My internal clock will be so screwed up. I am not looking forward to it or the hours I must work. There is no more fun in having a Black Friday event, if employees have to be there on the holiday night to prepare for it. My dessert will be a 5 hour energy shot when my eyes start to close.
I am SOOOO glad that I no longer work the kind of retail that would put me in this position again (or having to get up at 3am to begin my Black Friday shift).

I hope it goes fast for you two!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: