Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
So Glenn, do you have any new information to report?
No. They did'nt return. And I cannot find any information in the news reported about what we saw. Folks around here just think they were angels or stars.

I reported UFO sightings in my state.

I sort of think it was a defense or scientific mission by ET's , or US, because of the way the nine stars hoovered around, went vertical, then, maneuvered into a horizontal flight pattern above us, and then disappeared in the distance. I heard some people cheering across the lagoon when they did that.

I have been studying karmic connections that ET's may have with many inhabitants here.

And since we saw these nine star-like objects manuever in a horizontal row over us, I have been studying the spiritual significance of the number nine. That is very interesting!

1x9=9,-2x9=18, 3x9=27, 4x9=36, 5x9=45, 6x9=54. So..I am going to play 9-18-27-36-45-54 in this weeks lottery. I'll let you know how that goes
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote