Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Volcano, maybe???

Maybe it's not the same kind of thing, you're talking about Lady Pamela, but in my recent studies about volcanoes, I found a few articles on wierd, eerie sounds that could be heard in the skies.

I don't know how credible the news source of the link is (provided below), but I live near a volcano and Mt. St. Helens, across the Columbia River, blew up in the late 80s - I didn't live here then, but the skies in my homestate were yellow for nearly half a year, after the explosion. Anyway, I read that before a volcano erupts, that a person can hear strange sounds in the environment - eerie enough to make a person think it's from an 'alien' source (space ship stuff) or sounds that the earth makes that are audible enough for the human ear to detect.

Oddly, not too many months ago, I got a huge post card from a county agency with a picture representation of emergency places in neighborhoods, where people can go (a staging area) in case of an emergency (earthquake or volcano or massive flooding type status situations). Not one peep in the local news about it, but yet I got this post card and it's on my refridgerator in case of emergency. So that's what spurred my interest in finding out more about situations pertaining to a volcanic event - that post card.

In the first link, there are three videos (link found ~>>> Here)

Date of media release for the above link was August 30th, 2013.

Here's a second link about a volcano screaming in Alaska (Redoubt Volcano) -- you have to scroll down about mid page to find it. (Second link found ~>>> Here).

The most credible source I know of, where a person can learn about volcanos is found here: http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/

Volcanoes do not always look like a huge mountain, say for example, like Mt. Hood or Mt. Rainier or Mt. Shasta. I read that Yellowstone National Park is largely considered highly volcanic, that primarily that area is known as a smoldering Caldera (see video below, which was featured on the History Channel).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: