View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:24 AM   #434
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Recently one of my end table lamps light bulbs out of the blue started flickering very mildly on and off then would stop then started again.I checked the bulb cause I know it wasn't the right kind for a three way lamp but was all I had when it needed replacement.I took the bulb out of the lamp unpluged it to check the wire to make shure it was o.k. everything looks good so I check the bulb in another lamp and it was fine so I put the bulb back it the lamp it lit up fine but for some reason still has a strange flicker going on.My son says I have been watching to many spooky shows about the paranormal or things like American horror stories,could be I said then went' into the kitchen flip on the light...gess what? I flicked twice and out it went'.So my son spent most of the might checking out the wireing connectors and fuse box finding nothing wrong..he even checked every lamp and lite in the house.Who knows what, but it was interesting for a while.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: