Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #92
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that:
  • I don't know why I am posting so much today. It is like I am manic, or something
  • I prefer relationships with traditionally defined gender roles...butch does this and femme does that.
  • I have always felt guilty about the above, but I really shouldn't b/c I only ever date people who are seeking the same type relationship and who wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I don't think I have ever really thread stalked someone. I just never think to do so
  • If I did thread stalk someone it would probably be June just cause I like the way she thinks and betenoire as I love her wit. Oh, and maybe Gemme b/c her posts always make me smile.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: