View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 08:20 PM   #40
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind tonight is that it's imperative for American's to dig in for a big fight to regain control of our government again. I just completed two VERY different types of intrusive Census Bureau forms (one online, one in paper form), and it's never been more obvious to me that we need to OCCUPY the living sh*t out of the fascist dictator-wanna-be's in charge of our government. I'm downright angry tonight that the census form in no way shape or form is designed to help allocate funding for social programs or for voting issues or anything useful it was formerly designed to do.

I've got time on my hands and I can see no better way to spend it that to join the ranks of other American's who won't put up with that lying POS in the WH or with the other's that person has appointed to destroy American democracy.

And, that's exactly what I think they are doing: Destroying our country and destroying every single landmark case on the books, so they can take over the country and run it into the ground.

I won't stand by and watch it go down like that.

I'm going to sink my energy into recovering our country and the democratic values that is supposed to support every person in our country, regardless of orientation, color, religious beliefs, etc. I am going to make it count, just like those before us who stood up and did something about it.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: