View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I realize I may be extending out from the orginal topic with my point I am going to bring forth... In relation to what you made mention to, one thing that boggles my mind about my college is about 95% of the classes at my school are on a computer. Even class taught subjects such as Math or English requires assignments to be turned in online. Just as parents of school students can't always afford supplies, not everyone has the ability to own a computer and have the convience of the internet. I realize there are ways around it by using school computers and so forth, but I think there should be an option of online or traditional classroom classes
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post: