Old 01-21-2017, 06:04 PM   #52
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I had an awesome time at the rally in Albuquerque today! The energy of the crowd was so positive and determined. People of all genders, races and ages were there. Dogs too. One dog had a pussy hat, hah!

I didn't get to the sign making event, but someone at the rally gave me a sign - message on each side. One side: "He is the Swamp" and the other "We Will Not Be Silent."

One of my friends had "I Can't Believe I Still Have To Protest This Shit." Everyone wanted a pic of it. I loved the guy pushing a stroller with his "Feminist Dad" sign. Just a great crowd.

We had lots of great speakers, poetry and music.

One key thing that was said was that feminism that is not intersectional and inclusive is just white supremacy. I agree.

And also that women's rights are human rights and civil rights. It is about all of us working together. And about women not being defined by social norms or anyone else and that we all are valuable and can think for ourselves.

My friend and I decided we want to work on getting our Republican governor out when her term is up.

It was a very peaceful gathering and lots of positive energy and people determined to continue to fight for our rights. I'm so glad I went.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: