View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 08:34 PM   #3315
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Getting an infusion to help treat my anemia. Entertain me people.
You have my attention..... first of all.... hope it brings those iron stores up!
Second..... question. I was told to take supplement to which I refused due to years ago I experienced severe and I do mean SEVERE pain in my abdomen from them. Wasn’t my stomach so Dr isn’t sure why but anyway I said I’ll try foods she said I can but most likely will have to talk about infusion. I read about this and what I read seems the side affects can be similar or worse than the supplements. Do you know if that’s true?

What I’m doing is still trying to stay cool. I hate being hot. Well that kind at least. I’m also giving the furnace thingy a good kick/bump/ even a please....every now and then like that’s going to do anything. It’s a quiet night here. Everyone is mellow and quiet.