View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 05:13 AM   #57
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

My friend, Laura, at work has been forcing healthy trail treats on me recently. I politely eat them some ... mostly half of the ziplock bags containing trail treats get "hidden" in the trash but I must be nice ... I do not want her to become with-holding with the occasional two quart container of Beef and Cabbage soup ... I do have to be discreet when the craving for a cheese danish from the junk machine hits. Not supposed to be eating sugar right now for awhile. One point is all that is placing me into the diabetes range. I should never have mentioned it. Some people have developed the self-assigned task of watching me now which forces me into eating an occasional sweet treat in secret. Don't they know policing me is like trying to herd cats??? Say whaaa? LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: