View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #88
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
What law can you document the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. There is merely a policy of not indicting, as I am aware of, which is quite different from being in the US Constitution. Having listened and read opinions of contemporary legal scholars on whether or not indictment while in office is being accepted as a remedy. Those read, listened to, run the political gambit.

From Frm. US prosecutors, Ivy League professors, Law students, and US Constitution student discussion groups. Very few have referenced a law and/or Constitutional Sect. permitting the US President to be beyond the ability of indictment, during office. I, also, have read the US Constitution along with cases and independent opinions, and have been unable to locate anything that would exempt the President, either.

Please, help us locate any areas or cases that might prove otherwise.
Ummm, I never said there is a law regarding being indicted...you must have read something into my post that wasn’t there. It is current policy to not indict a sitting President...although i’m sure if he murdered someone there would be an exception. Maybe?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote