Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lesbian Butches - Coming home to ourselves....

In the lesbian pride thread, some butches expressed the feeling of wanting to reconcil with their woman/female selves after years of self-estrangement.

So, here is a space to ferret it out for ourselves. I am not sure how best to do this so I will just throw out some ideas to get things rolling.

We might want to talk about how we became self estranged - was it an internal thing, were there external forces at play, was it a combination?

We might also want to talk about how self estrangement feels to us and the impact it had on how we see ourselves.

We might want to address what led us to want to reconcil this part of us and why doing so is important to us.

We might also want to make suggestions on how to reconcil with yourself, what does it involve?

And we might want to express our thoughts on how we envision this reconciliation to enhance who we are.

Feel free to add on here.

I trust the respect and support that developed in the Lesbian Pride thread, from all parts of the community, will continue here.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: